Agent67
Honorary Master
LOL, a South African staple to justify flip flopping, "I was misled". Instead of "I've become a racist prat".
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
No one can beat the DA on polls, just don't ask them to replicate the form in an actual election.
Zille was indeed very deceptive, I was misled by her myself.
No one can beat the ANC on service delivery for townships, just don't ask them to replicate it in real life instead of speeches...No one can beat the DA on polls, just don't ask them to replicate the form in an actual election.
The National Convention is on the 15th of August.
No one can beat the DA on polls, just don't ask them to replicate the form in an actual election.
Another thing I'm trying to figure out is the point of the Eminent Persons Group, will they be mascots basically or...?The National Convention is on the 15th of August.
Why are cadres so outraged by Zille considering to run for mayor if she has no chance of winning?No one can beat the DA on polls, just don't ask them to replicate the form in an actual election.