SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Brink shed a tear when he saw the state of Pretoria.
Only a tear? I want to **** my pants everytime I go back there. Spent 33 years of my lift there, and seeing how backwards it’s gone in the past 5 years is shocking. The council members and cadres that have allowed that should be arrested for treason!
 
Only a tear? I want to **** my pants everytime I go back there. Spent 33 years of my lift there, and seeing how backwards it’s gone in the past 5 years is shocking. The council members and cadres that have allowed that should be arrested for treason!
Let me guess, you are not aware it was the DA running the place in the past 5 years?
 
Besides the angry DA supporters, the rest of the nation doesn't seem fazed by Whitfield expulsion, Cyril can face us just fine.
We are all too worried about WTF has happened to our tax money and why the thieves are still running around spending it on themselves.
 
What difference would it make to SA if this guy gets peppered?

Would SA suddenly go all crazy and our fabulous economy would be stuffed?
It's just the unaccountable nature of these cadres. Why the **** does he need bodyguards? You know this one is rotten when the RET support him.
 
What difference would it make to SA if this guy gets peppered?

Would SA suddenly go all crazy and our fabulous economy would be stuffed?

Absolutely, don't you know how important he actually is to the stability of the country?

Or of course he just has a small tottie and needs to overcompensate elsewhere for it.
 
I would tend to agree to some level but I also don't get the impression that John is that immature that he can't see the wood for the trees.

His personal interests in the short term wouldn't necessarily outweigh the long term benefit for him and the country as a whole.
You're such a sweet summer child🤣
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X