Samsung Galaxy S21

LandyMan

Honorary Master
They all seem to have a screen protector fitted, a thin clear case in the box again would have been nice though.

My phone is living in the safe because it doesn't have a case yet
Agreed on the case ... my Note 9 had the nice clear cover .... waiting impatiently for covers

tehan

Anyone else with the S21 Ultra getting poor battery performance with very moderate use? My phone also heats up quite a bit. Most people online get like 30+ hours of combined(screen on + screen off) usage out of their phone, but for me it is more like 10 hours. The phone has already learned my usage patterns, and it should be much better. AcuBaattery also rates my phone as having an estimated capacity of about 4400mah, and it should be 5000mah. With my S10+ it only rated my phone as about 50-80mah below the estimated capacity. Would love to know it anyone else is having issues. Lost about 30% battery overnight after charging my phone to full last night, and leaving the screen off.

biqleadata

Anyone else with the S21 Ultra getting poor battery performance with very moderate use? My phone also heats up quite a bit. Most people online get like 30+ hours of combined(screen on + screen off) usage out of their phone, but for me it is more like 10 hours. The phone has already learned my usage patterns, and it should be much better. AcuBaattery also rates my phone as having an estimated capacity of about 4400mah, and it should be 5000mah. With my S10+ it only rated my phone as about 50-80mah below the estimated capacity. Would love to know it anyone else is having issues. Lost about 30% battery overnight after charging my phone to full last night, and leaving the screen off.
I got great battery for the first few days. Then software updates happened and started losing that hecticly. I averaged 6h30 before of SOT. Then after the updated I now get 4hours, but turns out it may not even the The software updates.

Only this morning did I figure out one of the culprits, I added a second sim after a few days. They both been searching for 5G and just molesting battery life. I don't even live in a 5G area.
Switched the secondary sim down to just 3G and now things are good. I got 16 hours total with 3 hours SOT and still on 50%.

The main sim is even on 5G because I am in a 5G area for the day.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Haven't really checked, but I can't see anyone getting 30+ hours, unless they don't use their phone at all :)

CryWolfDB

For anybody that was asking about the R1000 pre-order voucher from Samsung I spoke to their support team on Samsung members and was informed that they will be sending out vouchers this week to everyone that applied and to keep an eye on your emails.

DeathyZA

Still have yet to get a phone call from the couriers/Samsung with regards to the Galaxy Buds Pro/Galaxy Tag, got the email saying that they will give me a call to arrange a date/time to deliver them, but nothing yet! Anyone got a call from them yet?

marhsava

Still have yet to get a phone call from the couriers/Samsung with regards to the Galaxy Buds Pro/Galaxy Tag, got the email saying that they will give me a call to arrange a date/time to deliver them, but nothing yet! Anyone got a call from them yet?
Nope, also waiting

LandyMan

Honorary Master
They need to get cases in stock quick ... I want to use my voucher for a case ... LOL

LandyMan

Honorary Master
The site shows the Buds are available on the 4th, so I am sure it will start shipping after Thursday
1612244724542.png

The_David

I phoned the number on the claim confirmation email . was advised that the R1000 online will be mailed 7 days from claim. And that couriers will call.... Waiting
Who was giving the voucher with the bundle? Was it for all pre-orders or only certain stores?

The_David

So phone was just delivered. Yay, so happy. So ordered Thursday delivered Tuesday.

The_David

From my experience:

Wed 20th - did upgrade via phone
Fri 22nd - Phone was packed - was supposed to get an sms confirming order
Mon 25th - Phoned Telkom, they gave me the order number and internal waybill
Tues 26th - Around 14:00 it became live on CourierIt website and received SMS
Wed 27th - Phone was delivered at around 12:30
when did you get the invoice from telkom to claim your accessories?