Samsung Galaxy S21

Duke of Hazard

I ordered the same deal and colour from IC on Friday evening as well. Mine is with the courier, so expecting it tomorrow. Did you receive a Gift card? Their adverts online indicate an IC gift card.

I haven't got anything yet, I sent them a mail this morning and havent got any receipt notification.

My understanding is we get the following:

R1000 IC Voucher
R1000 Samsung Store Voucher as pre order bonus
Galaxy Buds
Samsung Smart Tag

Also making a big assumption that the buds will match the colour phone you order, I'm not going ot keep mine and going to (hopefully) sell them as soon as they arrive by me

docy

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from decent, offered R3k for my S9+, most other places making decent offers but would rather try selling privately first.

I believe in the US they getting some decent offers
What's your impressions thus far? I'm also coming from s9 plus. Can't decide between s21 or s21+ or ultra. Will appreciate your help.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
I haven't got anything yet, I sent them a mail this morning and havent got any receipt notification.

My understanding is we get the following:

R1000 IC Voucher
R1000 Samsung Store Voucher as pre order bonus
Galaxy Buds
Samsung Smart Tag

Also making a big assumption that the buds will match the colour phone you order, I'm not going ot keep mine and going to (hopefully) sell them as soon as they arrive by me
You have to claim the Buds and tag on the Members app ... you select the colour of the Buds when you "order" them

biqleadata

What's your impressions thus far? I'm also coming from s9 plus. Can't decide between s21 or s21+ or ultra. Will appreciate your help.
My 2 cents.
I am coming from the S10. And I switched to the Ultra. I played around with the S21 and S21+ as well but most of my experience is with my Ultra.

In all honesty, the S10 is still a great phone, it's just that 3 things about this make it much more than great. The screen, the battery and the speed are my top 3. If you don't have them side by side daily and comparing all 3 variants have a great screen and a solid upgrade especially coming from a 60hz screen like the S9 or S10.

The whole combination for me feels like a bigger leap as an upgrade compare to when I went from S8 to S10.
There are a few glitches with the camera here and there but nothing big and also nothing a software update can't fix. Smart things is also kicking my battery at the moment but a patch has been released and I am waiting for Vodacom to just push it my way.

Duke of Hazard

I'm coming from S20 and its not a big jump, they were almost the same price when I bought the S21. But S9+ to S20 was a huge leap!!!!!! Bixby routines are now a non negotiable must have, the adaptive refresh rate is going to mean I can't use anything else and the S21 is alot faster with the same sim in it, talking 4G wise...

Things I miss from the S9+ is the fingerprint reader, on the S20 it is problematic but on the S21 its fast like the S9+'s one used to be - instant. The camera zoom is a nice feature but the 0.5x zoom for me is the best, get's more of what you're taking a photo of in the picture. The S20 gets hot when you use it alot and so far, the S21 doesn't.

T-BOM

What charger are you guys using ? Im temporarily using my HUAWEI 15W(Max) Wireless Quick Charger

Nimz

Executive Member
Guys with the regular S21

How is the battery life with the new Exynos?

I have a S20 and the battery life has been abysmal from taking it out the box. Only managing 2hrs 30min SOT or 3hrs on a good day.

What sort of SOT (Screen On Time) are you guys getting so far?

Duke of Hazard

I ordered the same deal and colour from IC on Friday evening as well. Mine is with the courier, so expecting it tomorrow. Did you receive a Gift card? Their adverts online indicate an IC gift card.
IC got back to me today, saying I will receive my R1000 Voucher by 7 Feb 2021 via email or SMS.

Nothing about the R1000 Samsung store voucher from Samsung, and I see they have cases loaded on now for a pretty penny

biqleadata

Those wondering about the color of the Galaxy Buds.

I just got this message and just confirmed the color I want. My name, surname and email. Screenshot_20210129-142248_Messages.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Yuu