Samsung Galaxy S3

Also, was wondering if anyone who has one ever finds the phone too big for one handed use?
I've been to 3 different shops but no one seems to have a live demo I can try out :(

I don't, but I've got big hands, some people do complain. One handed use without a cover is not a great idea though since the phone is quite slippery.

I think most if not all the Samsung shops have live demo units, same for Cell C shops. Some Vodashops as well. The Samsung shop in Vodaworld has loads of them for example.
 
I don't, but I've got big hands, some people do complain. One handed use without a cover is not a great idea though since the phone is quite slippery.

I think most if not all the Samsung shops have live demo units, same for Cell C shops. Some Vodashops as well. The Samsung shop in Vodaworld has loads of them for example.

Do you know any places in/near Cape Town CBD?
 
Also, was wondering if anyone who has one ever finds the phone too big for one handed use?
I've been to 3 different shops but no one seems to have a live demo I can try out :(

I am average sized and use it one handed fine. Even Swype one handed.
I did come from the Note though, so this thing seems small compared.
 
Cool thanks... Dreading having to wait 4 months now :p

Haha. That is a loooong time to wait dude. When I decide I want something I have to get it immediately. Me and patience ain't good friends :rolleyes:

I decided on a Fri night I wanted an S3. Sat lunchtime I had one, it was rooted, and I was preparing for a custom ROM.

Last night I decided I wanted the Nexus 7. By 3PM today I had it and it is rooted ready for the first custom ROM.

It's an addiction man. I tell you :D
 
Haha. That is a loooong time to wait dude. When I decide I want something I have to get it immediately. Me and patience ain't good friends :rolleyes:

I decided on a Fri night I wanted an S3. Sat lunchtime I had one, it was rooted, and I was preparing for a custom ROM.

Last night I decided I wanted the Nexus 7. By 3PM today I had it and it is rooted ready for the first custom ROM.

It's an addiction man. I tell you :D

Haha, I feel the same way but I think it would make better financial sense to see my contract through and then go with CellC to be able to make full use of the 200mb data bundle for navigation, apps, etc...
 
Haha. That is a loooong time to wait dude. When I decide I want something I have to get it immediately. Me and patience ain't good friends :rolleyes:

I decided on a Fri night I wanted an S3. Sat lunchtime I had one, it was rooted, and I was preparing for a custom ROM.

Last night I decided I wanted the Nexus 7. By 3PM today I had it and it is rooted ready for the first custom ROM.

It's an addiction man. I tell you :D

Lol I am exactly the same :D


Edit: Picked up my Nexus 7 from Zak this morning. Awesome device!!
 
Last edited:
Just picked up the USB OTG connector. Pretty nifty. So far USB flash drives work, USB Mouse, USB keyboard and PS3 controller. GTA plays so much better with PS3 controller.
 
On omega currently. If i want to try a jb leak, do i need to revert to stock, or a specific stock version first ?

Nope. Use Odin or Mobile Odin. Flash away.

I use Mobile Odin, . And after loading the .tar file I clear recovery and make sure Everoot is ticked.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X