Samsung Galaxy S5

My gold S5's battery life is exceptional.

I have 42 apps installed & realize now that I don't really make this quad core Snapdragon work hard, or break into a sweat.

Even watching movies on it does not seem to drain the battery fast. :love:

I installed about 110 apps and games on it before wiping last week, had about 2GB left and it was still nice and quick. Only reason I wiped was to get all the unused stuff off.
 
Anyone else getting SHYTE battery life from update ANG3? My standby has now changed from dropping 1% every six to eight hours to dropping several percent per hour. I'm not happy at all, I was getting two to four days of use out of it, now it's little more than one. Can I revert somehow?
 
Anyone else getting SHYTE battery life from update ANG3? My standby has now changed from dropping 1% every six to eight hours to dropping several percent per hour. I'm not happy at all, I was getting two to four days of use out of it, now it's little more than one. Can I revert somehow?

Yes, download the previous firmware from SamMobile and flash with Odin
 
New update just sprung up on my device. "Improved performance" I'm guessing this is the ANE3 update? Improvements? Yes no?

Current build is G900HXXU1ANE2
 
Last edited:
I got the update on non lte. Is it the same update for lte?
 
Cracked my screen this afternoon.
Anyone used the pick up, loan phone and drop off service of ADH Premium?
 
Lots of goodies here if you are rooted and feel like playing around a bit. Some of these features are native features, but disabled for some reason unknown to use mere mortals.
 
Dropped it :(

I have this really fugly fake spigen case (still waiting for the real one to arrive) and a screen protector on mine.
Still not dropped it though :)

eehellfire just contact Samsung via the chat support thing on the site, they will sort you pretty quickly.
 
I have this really fugly fake spigen case (still waiting for the real one to arrive) and a screen protector on mine.
Still not dropped it though :)

eehellfire just contact Samsung via the chat support thing on the site, they will sort you pretty quickly.
Called the call centre. Very helpful and everything was arranged in a couple of minutes
 
I really hope so, a "new" phone for free. :love:

Same as when my Galaxy S2 got updated from Ice Cream Sandwich to JellyBean - the UI change was HUGE!

I'm not sure if we expect to much here form TW UI...

/I used the "royal" we

I think L will be released mid to end Sept for the Nexus and Sammy should see it shortly thereafter - say mid Nov
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X