jacques is hier
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2014
- Messages
- 772
- Reaction score
- 0
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Was this your birthday gift.
Happy birthday.
13:41 and battery is still on 78% compared to 25% at this time previously
Damn i'm loving this lollipop update so far
With that said, is anyone having issues with Nova launcher gestures? (the expand notification in particular - the others work fine)
I have no issues with Lollipop. I'm also extremely happy with the battery life. I usually have to charge every night. Now it lasts 2 days with similar usage. I also have to add that I uninstalled Facebook and Facebook messenger. Phone is so much more responsive.
Version mentioned earlier in this thread.
G900H - Kazakhstan is the only available one at this stage. Network irrelevant, but MTN if that helps in any way.
Apologies for not finding the version in thread.
Will the G900H work with a G900F?
No, you'll screw your phone up.
Different hardware drivers for different hardware chipsets.
Is downgrading back to KitKat as simple as finding the correct firmware, downloading and installing via Odin?
Paul
S5 on cell c here. Still no update - any eta?
Has anyone had the problem of not being able to connect to the network? I have full bars but I can't connect it keeps telling me my network is unavailable.
EDIT: Seems to be a common problem among s5 users, is there a solution to this?
Seem to be getting this error message too often now: Unfortunately, contacts has stopped
On lollipop
Also my alarm doesn't work since the update.... It shows silenced after 1 minute yet it never makes a sound
Which network you with? Let me guess....CellC?
Snap on both counts. Thank God for my work phone alarm waking me up for a flight on Sunday morning.
Not snap from me.
My contacts and alarm works perfectly on Lollipop. Wifi works better, it would sometimes disconnect during sleep in Kitkat. This is not happening anymore.
Also, the last charge lasted nearly 3 days with my normal usage. Similar usage on Kitkat used to only give me 1 day. So overall I'm a happy chappie.