faniebraai
RIP
I love its metal feature but not very happy with price![]()
Wot? I think you might be in the wrong thread buddy. This is the S5 thread.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I love its metal feature but not very happy with price![]()
For notification bar to drop down?
Yes, I am as well. Actually quite a lot irritated. On my Big Note 4, this is quite handy.
I'm the middle of which screen? I've always had to swipe down from the top.A bit irritated you can't swipe down in middle of screen anymore
There is an option to now have your messages show up on your lock screen. Or am I mistaken as to what you mean here too?Ya also missing when phone is locked you can't see if for example whatsapp messages are there or if it's text or am I wrong
Ya also missing when phone is locked you can't see if for example whatsapp messages are there or if it's text or am I wrong
I'm the middle of which screen? I've always had to swipe down from the top.
On this one you are. The lock screen, when enabled properly, is actually one of the great things about Lollipop
Mmmm will need to play around. Where can you customise it ?
Thanks guys
Settings>Sounds and notifications>while lockedMmmm will need to play around. Where can you customise it ?
Thanks guys
Damn it!beat you to it![]()
![]()

You can choose the languageBoys if you use the German one on the Note 4 will it be in English too? I see thats the only one available. No UK one
Thanks guys appreciate it

Ok, it works..
Bluetooth in my few short uses of it seems a bit better, but I will hold off for a week or two and see if they've fixed the bloody pairing issue, and the skipping audio...
About half the time it doesn't auto connect to my car so I have to turn BT off and then back on again.... and then the audio just randomly stutters and cuts out for like a second. .. its highly annoying.
You sure it isn't the car