Samsung Galaxy S5

A bit irritated you can't swipe down in middle of screen anymore
I'm the middle of which screen? I've always had to swipe down from the top.
Ya also missing when phone is locked you can't see if for example whatsapp messages are there or if it's text or am I wrong
There is an option to now have your messages show up on your lock screen. Or am I mistaken as to what you mean here too?
 
Help needed
When going into powersaving mode my s5 asked option to stop internet when below 30% battery power.
Now although my wifi on excellent signal it doesnt connect to the wifi. Other devices do. S5 also connects via mobile data without any issues.
Checked settings and all seem fine.

Edit - rebooted router. Not sure why as other devices worked but all ok now
 
Last edited:
Right.. just did the update on my S5 (900H) model.. lets see how this rolls.. if it even works....

Wonder if they've fixed the absolutely rubbish Bluetooth stack with this.
 
Ok, it works..

Bluetooth in my few short uses of it seems a bit better, but I will hold off for a week or two and see if they've fixed the bloody pairing issue, and the skipping audio...
 
About half the time it doesn't auto connect to my car so I have to turn BT off and then back on again.... and then the audio just randomly stutters and cuts out for like a second. .. its highly annoying.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X