Samsung Galaxy S6

How does the wireless charging speed compare to the included fast charger and compared to the standard S4/S5 issue Samsung 2amp charger?
 
How does the wireless charging speed compare to the included fast charger and compared to the standard S4/S5 issue Samsung 2amp charger?

Charging through the fast charger is fast ... although not lightning quick lol. Samsung claims four hours of use after only ten minutes of charging. In reality I've found that most charges from close to empty take just over an hour to get to 100%.

Wireless charging feels slower, but I haven't timed it. I just leave it on overnight.
 
The OEM charger with the S6 is also a 2.1Amp charger, so it is hardware or software on the phone that allows the faster charging, not the charger.
 
Anyone know if the new S6 stock still comes with the wireless charger as they still advertising it with one?
 
My fast charger just stopped fast charging. It charges my phone at the same rate my S4 charger does and it doesn't say fast charging in the notification bar.

I even went back to the stock Vodafone SA image using Odin but it still doesn't fast charge :(
 
Wireless charging is about as fast as normal charging on the Note 4 - I'm impressed. How is the scrolling performance with Tapatalk for those using it? It is disappointing when compared to how slick the rest if the interface is. Yes, I'm updated to the latest Tapatalk version (4.12.8).
 
No i dont use ultra savings mode

Just regular power saving.
Dont have a weather widget running use windguru app

Loose 1-2% overnight

Wifi is on.

Disabled unnecessary apps
Location services are off
Dont use bluetooth
Watch alot of series on my phone

I am Constantly on my phone. Put on charge every morning at 0600 and dont charge during day at all

This battery is better than my note 4 one
Yes wifi is much cheaper ito battery than mobile network. I dont have wifi at home so i just pop ultra saving on...
 
Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1429722966559.jpg
My friend's S6 on a single charge.
Not on any power saving mode.
How in the hell??
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X