Samsung Galaxy S6

Nope nothing yet even after so many complaints

cool how many days you getting?

Days? That's optimistic. I find it gets me through a whole day with moderate use, and that's fine. Anybody getting much more than 24 hours isn't taking their phone out of sleep mode for anything more intensive than an sms, lol.

Also, come on Ichigo ... stop waiting for Godot and just get the damn phone!
 
Days? That's optimistic. I find it gets me through a whole day with moderate use, and that's fine. Anybody getting much more than 24 hours isn't taking their phone out of sleep mode for anything more intensive than an sms, lol.

Also, come on Ichigo ... stop waiting for Godot and just get the damn phone!

If I can't find stock from Telkom I still have to wait for 1st of May to upgrade with Vodacom :p and I get over 1 day with browsing and stuff on my S4 (I use my tablet more).
 
I'm gobsmacked, I just got best ever battery usage, mostly due to no gaming tonight I think!

Just look at the drop off overnight:
1429641110577.jpg

I don't really understand it, because I did put my phone on charge this morning for 45 minutes and got it up to 85%.
 
Last edited:
I'm gobsmacked, I just got best ever battery usage, mostly due to no gaming tonight I think!

Just look at the drop off overnight:
View attachment 209516

I don't really understand it, because I did put my phone on charge this morning for 45 minutes and got it up to 85%.
Then it doesn't make sense because it was plugged in so how can it show so many hours or in your case days on battery

Edit: ah i see it says since last full charge.
That's Gay
 
Private Mode is a nice feature. Can be found under Privacy & safety menu. Similar to Vaulty. That is if you have pics, videos or private documents to hide. :)

Cannot figure out how pin window works. Can be found under Lock Screen and security/Other security settings/Pin windows. The Recents key is left of the Home button, isn't it?
 
Then it doesn't make sense because it was plugged in so how can it show so many hours or in your case days on battery

Edit: ah i see it says since last full charge.
That's Gay

Rofl ... yeah I agree. Better watch out for some seriously inflated battery life claims floating around ;)
 
Private Mode is a nice feature. Can be found under Privacy & safety menu. Similar to Vaulty. That is if you have pics, videos or private documents to hide. :)

Cannot figure out how pin window works. Can be found under Lock Screen and security/Other security settings/Pin windows. The Recents key is left of the Home button, isn't it?

I dont know if it's been mentioned here.FingerSecurity from the Playstore to use the fingerprint security on any app.
 
So yesterday I disabled smart network switch and my phone only lost 6% overnight. Down from around 25%

Thanks for the help guys
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X