Reaper84
Expert Member
Google Play Services taking up 10% now and sits at 1h 45m 32s in Mobile Radio active time.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Almost 4 hours on battery and Mobile Radio Active used up 50 mins.
I will have to take my phone in for a warranty assessment to sort out my signal problems.
Do you guys get more than two bars signal on 4G? I drove through Cape Town today and it was on 1bar 90% of the time.
So your battery was bettery during the day, than it was at night? :wtf: that's weird. How is your signal at home?
I have noticed that as well. My signal at home and work is the same at 4G, but I am mostly on wifi at work and at home. The only difference between day and night is the wifi network and that the phone is set to "Do not disturb" between 21:00-07:00.
I work about 200 meters away from home.
If it is the "Do not disturb" mode it would be weird.
Current battery usage : 1 day and 3 hours with 1 hour remaining
That S6 edge looks really nice but that price tag damn!!! Is it worth it?
I won't ever get a day out of my phone... i abuse it too much. lol
2h23 on battery
mobile radio sitting at 13m36
So an hour later since this post, and mobile radio is still sitting at the same 13m36, time on battery 3h43.
The only thing that have changed, is that I've been on wifi, since the 2h23 mark
I have noticed that as well. My signal at home and work is the same at 4G, but I am mostly on wifi at work and at home. The only difference between day and night is the wifi network and that the phone is set to "Do not disturb" between 21:00-07:00.
I work about 200 meters away from home.
If it is the "Do not disturb" mode it would be weird.
Current battery usage : 1 day and 3 hours with 1 hour remaining
how different is your work wifi, from you home wifi, in terms of speed?
how is your wifi signal in your room (when you sleep)
do you have the smart network switch on? (can't remember if you said)