South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
@Reaper84
Why not try setting your phone to "WCDMA / GSM". I am pretty sure the battery drain is caused by a weak LTE signal.
Did you get your phone yet?
In my experience so far the S6 battery life is far better than on the S4.
Nope nothing yet even after so many complaints
cool how many days you getting?
Days? That's optimistic. I find it gets me through a whole day with moderate use, and that's fine. Anybody getting much more than 24 hours isn't taking their phone out of sleep mode for anything more intensive than an sms, lol.
Also, come on Ichigo ... stop waiting for Godot and just get the damn phone!
Then it doesn't make sense because it was plugged in so how can it show so many hours or in your case days on batteryI'm gobsmacked, I just got best ever battery usage, mostly due to no gaming tonight I think!
Just look at the drop off overnight:
View attachment 209516
I don't really understand it, because I did put my phone on charge this morning for 45 minutes and got it up to 85%.
Then it doesn't make sense because it was plugged in so how can it show so many hours or in your case days on battery
Edit: ah i see it says since last full charge.
That's Gay
Rofl ... yeah I agree. Better watch out for some seriously inflated battery life claims floating around![]()
It's always been like that. I think even on non samsung phones
AmenWash your mouth out with soap! There is only Samsung. Samsung be praised.

Wash your mouth out with soap! There is only Samsung. Samsung be praised.
Amen![]()
Is this you Fanie?
/snip my sex pic
Ummm.... no. Even though I've had a string of samsung phones, it's not because I'm a Samsung fan... I'm an android fan... Samsung makes the best Android phones![]()
Rofl ... yeah I agree. Better watch out for some seriously inflated battery life claims floating around![]()
Private Mode is a nice feature. Can be found under Privacy & safety menu. Similar to Vaulty. That is if you have pics, videos or private documents to hide.
Cannot figure out how pin window works. Can be found under Lock Screen and security/Other security settings/Pin windows. The Recents key is left of the Home button, isn't it?