Samsung Galaxy S6

not sure why it was on then as it was on when I started my S6 before I even checked the settings

did you go through the setup process at start up? entering your gmail account? setting backup/restore settings? language settings? wifi settings?

If not, someone fscked with your phone before you got it.
 
did you go through the setup process at start up? entering your gmail account? setting backup/restore settings? language settings? wifi settings?

If not, someone fscked with your phone before you got it.

yes went through all the settings once I got that talking women off :p

the phone was completely flat when I opened the box not sure if that is normal
 
yes went through all the settings once I got that talking women off :p

the phone was completely flat when I opened the box not sure if that is normal

yes it is. known issue that S6's switched on during shipping so was dead dead deader than dead on opening.
 
can one use it with other phones or is it only compatible with the S6?

it should be compatible with other phones, but depends on the phone and which standard it supports. the s6 supports the two main wireless charging standards, so the other way around you should be ok to buy a third party charger.
 
Does anyone know when the 128GB models will be available (regular S6 and S6 Edge)? I want to upgrade two MTN contracts but the itty-bitty 32GB and 64GB models don't suit my needs.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X