ichigo
Executive Member
thanks it is taking forever to type my name as it keeps selecting the wrong letter![]()
Finally that annoying talking and double tap is gone not sure why they put it on default
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
thanks it is taking forever to type my name as it keeps selecting the wrong letter![]()
Finally that annoying talking and double tap is gone not sure why they put it on default
LOL mine isn't. You have to select it at startup during the setup process.
not sure why it was on then as it was on when I started my S6 before I even checked the settings
did you go through the setup process at start up? entering your gmail account? setting backup/restore settings? language settings? wifi settings?
If not, someone fscked with your phone before you got it.
yes went through all the settings once I got that talking women off
the phone was completely flat when I opened the box not sure if that is normal
yes it is. known issue that S6's switched on during shipping so was dead dead deader than dead on opening.
ok goodI love how fast the new charging is, still yet to try the wireless charging.
get ready to be a little frustrated about the precise position of the phone on the unit
really doesn't that defeat the purpose of carrying around while using the wireless charging? May as well plug it in![]()
i think some people are already doing that. but you get used to it, and at least ugly cables can be tidied a bit.
can one use it with other phones or is it only compatible with the S6?
I also saw that yesterday on Sammobile : http://www.sammobile.com/2015/05/04/some-galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge-units-are-using-samsungs-own-camera-sensor/
Just checked mine: Got the Sony sensor (Sony IMX240).
P.S.: Dial *#34971539# to check firmware, then tap "ISP VER CHECK".
I also saw that yesterday on Sammobile : http://www.sammobile.com/2015/05/04/some-galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge-units-are-using-samsungs-own-camera-sensor/
Just checked mine: Got the Sony sensor (Sony IMX240).
P.S.: Dial *#34971539# to check firmware, then tap "ISP VER CHECK".