Samsung Galaxy S6

I think it was in this thread that I posted about a problem with Tapatalk crashing when uploading media. There was at least 1 other person with the problem.
My solution was to clear cache, clear data and uninstall.
When I re-installed from Play Store it was a new version of Tapatalk. I still wonder why it never just updated itself.
 
I think it was in this thread that I posted about a problem with Tapatalk crashing when uploading media. There was at least 1 other person with the problem.
My solution was to clear cache, clear data and uninstall.
When I re-installed from Play Store it was a new version of Tapatalk. I still wonder why it never just updated itself.

I have the latest version. This hasn't worked for quite some time now. Amazes me how little people actually complain about this. Which is what makes me suspicious. Think this has been going since my S5 days.
 
I am sure I had it during my S4 days, and also initially with the S6. I will try now just to make sure it's still working...

OK, so small images seem to upload fine, but larger photos than with the phone seem to hang at 70%

uploadfromtaptalk1430896728569.jpg
 
When i upgraded at MTN they gave me an 128Gb model for the same price as the 64Gb model, they are available it just depends at which store you go to. I was told it was a promotion at this store, it was at the menlyn branch.

When was this?
 
Vodacom is my new best friends, with the Smart S you get 1GB for the first 3 months, which I noticed wasn't added to my account, phoned them yesterday and today they tell me sorry sir we apologise we have now allocated 1GB every month for 12 months to rectify.
 
Vodacom is my new best friends, with the Smart S you get 1GB for the first 3 months, which I noticed wasn't added to my account, phoned them yesterday and today they tell me sorry sir we apologise we have now allocated 1GB every month for 12 months to rectify.

Wow...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X