Samsung Galaxy S7

Mine is out for delivery. I am 4km from the Ram depot. Anytime now.

Lucky bastid.
I called them, they say likely tomorrow even though it's already at ram Pretoria since yesterday

Oh, it also says "Out for delivery" so who knows?
 
Maybe three. :twisted: According to MTN they may not get to everyone on Friday, but I live in Cape Town and not a dorp in the Karoo so, here's hoping.:p

My local MTN store is about 250m from my house, lol - Gonna waltz in there tomorrow morning and wait for the doors to open. I've "pre-ordered" the S7 Edge (a.k.a. they're setting one aside for me when stock arrives) as an upgrade to my current contract.

Hope I still get the Gear VR. As far as I know my situation isn't a conventional "pre-order" one.
 
My local MTN store is about 250m from my house, lol - Gonna waltz in there tomorrow morning and wait for the doors to open. I've "pre-ordered" the S7 Edge (a.k.a. they're setting one aside for me when stock arrives) as an upgrade to my current contract.

Hope I still get the Gear VR. As far as I know my situation isn't a conventional "pre-order" one.

As long as you have the phone by the 20'th you should get vr :)
 
Quite exciting to see who gets their paws on the first one here....
 
Quite exciting to see who gets their paws on the first one here....

Won't be me. Still waiting for the MTN representatives to phone me. Chances of them upgrading MY contact with one month remaining it pretty slim. My wife's contract was due in December so her's should be easy.

Last few upgrades were through Cell Networks (MTN Franchise stores around Gauteng). Does MTN Direct require me to RICA again? I know I will need to do SIM swops to those pesky teeny tiny SIMs now.
 
Vodacom notification: Your customer order number xxxxx is being processed and should be dispatched shortly. :)
 
Ram couriers just called, mine is on the van for delivery today.
May even have it by mid day :D
 
says no tracking found. looks like Ram hasn't picked it up yet....

My last sms from vodacom was the following at around 9:30 last night but I checked ram using my tracking number at around 6pm last night.

Vodacom: Your order number XXXXXX has been handed to the courier,expect delivery shortly.Track delivery on www.ram.co.za using your order no

They only sent me the sms when Courrier messages changed from "2016-03-09 05:56:55 PM DEPARTED BY ROAD TO Pretoria FROM Client Site." to "2016-03-09 08:05:02 PM ARRIVED BY ROAD FROM Client Site TO Pretoria."

Ram couriers just called, mine is on the van for delivery today.
May even have it by mid day :D

Site says mine is out for delivery as well :)
 
Vodacom: Your order number xxxx has been handed to the courier,expect delivery shortly.Track delivery on www.ram.co.za using your order no.. Spoke to Ram and they said that delivery will only be tomorrow
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X