Samsung Galaxy S7

Nougat has been truly awesome on my S7 Edge.

c11378da6e28c41e0f807f144642ced4.jpg

967e1c9437a975dfdda9ab8d2c8a5a5c.jpg


Truly amazing how efficient the Exynos SoC is in this beast :D

Bed time and still at +28%

I wonder how many days this phone would last time if I just used it moderately, lol.

Thought I'd get some Luke Cage in but it's too late, ah well, glad to know it always has plenty of juice at the end of the day to get me through some episodes of my favourite series.
 
^^^
Dion wired

That's very handy for me and my pending ADH claim. Thanks for heads up Dee.
 
Why the heck does my ADH app say that my ADH has expired. I bought this phone about 6 months ago and haven't claimed and only flashed the official BTU
 
One little feature I'm loving in Nougat is the double tap of Task switcher button to go back to the previous app.

Switching between Tapatalk and WhatsApp at a simple tap is awesome.
 
I just received my S7 Edge. Comparing it to my S7 Flat, the white looks blue-ish, not pure white like on the S7.
The display quality on the S7 Flat also looks better.

Could this be a setting or something?
 
I just received my S7 Edge. Comparing it to my S7 Flat, the white looks blue-ish, not pure white like on the S7.
The display quality on the S7 Flat also looks better.

Could this be a setting or something?


Easy answer - The Flat and Edge both have the same resolution, but because of the smaller screen of the Flat, it packs a higher DPI.
 
Are both set to the same Display setting?

Hi, Yes. Also played with the colour balance settings.

Its just that the whites are not white - whether it is the background or the text.

You only notice it when you compare the 2 side by side.

I am interested to hear what @michellej 's comments will be since she went from S7 Edge to S7 and back to S7 Edge.
 
Hi, Yes. Also played with the colour balance settings.

Its just that the whites are not white - whether it is the background or the text.

You only notice it when you compare the 2 side by side.

I am interested to hear what @michellej 's comments will be since she went from S7 Edge to S7 and back to S7 Edge.
Cool

I'm going to compary grandmother's S7 to my S7 Edge Display when I see her this weekend.

Had no idea there was a difference.
 
7f88fb66b31596808cfecfd1bba63623.jpg


Perhaps off topic but after *almost* caving and getting a Pixel earlier this year, it feels good to have GA on my S7E
 
One little feature I'm loving in Nougat is the double tap of Task switcher button to go back to the previous app.

Switching between Tapatalk and WhatsApp at a simple tap is awesome.

I find the fact that you can tap on the names under the quick settings icons to bring up a menu for that setting very useful.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X