Samsung Galaxy S8

Started having an issue with the internal earphone speaker yesterday. Callers sound tinny and almost like the speaker has blown its voice coil. Have referred the matter to TMobile for resolution. Its only 3 months old. Never been dropped.

TMobile? where did you buy your device?
 
Update on Vodacom

ef066e99164b828fd1e0e1339f813047.jpg

Going by the URL above XFA only got 2 updates, while XFV got 3 ( excluding the current update as it isn't listed for some reason) and XFE got 4.

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/sm-g955f/xfa/doc.html

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/sm-g955f/xfv/doc.html

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/sm-g955f/xfe/doc.html
 
Last edited:
So against my better judgment and the advice of forum members I bought the Bodyglove tempered glass and on it's 5th day it still seems to be going strong.

The ones that are only adhesive on the outer edges?

I bought one of the Spigen (Neo flex) plastic/film protectors from Zeek. Works well with the Spigen case.
 
The ones that are only adhesive on the outer edges?

I bought one of the Spigen (Neo flex) plastic/film protectors from Zeek. Works well with the Spigen case.
It's the that covers the whole screen with black borders on top and bottom and cut outs for the sensors
 
The first one just 1black on top and bottom instead of clear and for the Plus

Those are terrible according to Takealot reviews.

Does it have adhesive/glue/stickiness in the middle as well as on the outer edges (on the side that sticks to he screen) ?
 
Those are terrible according to Takealot reviews.

Does it have adhesive/glue/stickiness in the middle as well as on the outer edges (on the side that sticks to he screen) ?
I read those reviews as well but it seems to be sticking fine so far.
 
Well I am typing with it on and don't see a noticeable difference in touch response
If typing is the only thing you do then you're fine I guess :D . I noticed it almost immediately. I had to press harder on certain spots & it often missed some of my touches.

I had a different brand though. Threw it away :( R300 wasted.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X