Scott's Shipping Services - FORMERLY UNDER "POSSIBLE LIQUIDATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.
With content added this month (02 Feb 2025):


Wonder what that payment gateway provider would think about all this.

Or are those Visa/Mastercard logos just placeholders and not actually supported? Because then surely everyone would have just done a charge back.
 
Where is the user who felt sorry for Scot and hassled everyone having fun with the memes?
Anyone know where to report the website for being a scam?
 
Clearly Scot used "his" money and time wisely. Clearly enrolled in an e-commerce degree at a Nigerian Uni.
 
Clearly Scot used "his" money and time wisely. Clearly enrolled in an e-commerce degree at a Nigerian Uni.
He did really well until the battery deal. The battery deal went south and then it was just downhill from there and then the lies and holidays and still taking orders... It just went from bad to worse. Prior to the battery importing deal things were fine and he came highly recommended.
 
a few months ago, I was very adamant we chill and wait to see how things play out, give him a chance to at least get some things sorted before we go full pitchfork. but I am talking in the first week after the "under liquidation" announcement was made.

but it has been so long and there has been no feedback from him anywhere.

so I went from wanting to give him a chance to believing he is a scammer based on his actions not the meme's here.

and I am sure there are others who feel the same
 
Question for the real Entrepreneurs™ in this thread:

When a business undergoes liquidation, can the same business continue to operate using the same name thereafter? Like, if they liquidate, can they just start up again at a later point?
 
I will do you one better.

I apologize for anything good I ever said about RARU.
I also lost money in that scam.

Now we can see if others will apologize for recommending this service.
No need to apologize if it was legit at the time of recommendation.

Each to their own though.
 
This was a pyramid scheme? Usually that's a thing you can spot a mile away. This does not fit into that category?
Which one are you asking about?

If RARU, when you start using the money you receive to start filling old orders so it shows you are *legit:


What Is a Pyramid Scheme? How Does It Work?​


Investopedia
https://www.investopedia.com › insights › what-is-a-pyra...




The early investors actually get paid those big returns, which leads them to recommend the scheme to others. Investors' returns are paid out of the new money ...
 
Which one are you asking about?

If RARU, when you start using the money you receive to start filling old orders so it shows you are *legit:

What Is a Pyramid Scheme? How Does It Work?​


Investopedia
https://www.investopedia.com › insights › what-is-a-pyra...




The early investors actually get paid those big returns, which leads them to recommend the scheme to others. Investors' returns are paid out of the new money ...
Good god man.

Hey everyone, My King had apologized for RARU.

Now it's your turn to apologize for recommending Scott.
 
I dont think it was a pyramid Schme.
it was like Raru a legit business, that made bad choices, and then folded, but decided once the writing was on the wall to become a scam.

when SSS knew orders in que could not be delivered, no more orders should have been taken, same as with RARU.

SSS could have saved the business and his reputation with different choices.

I would even go so far as to say the insta adds, and new blog posts could have been created before this, but the fact that orders are still being taken is sketchy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X