RedViking
Nord of the South
When did you guys get back?scott is back from his holiday
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
When did you guys get back?scott is back from his holiday
It's true. Consumers aren't really that well protected.That's what scammers budget on, they know that the recovery process will out weigh the cost and so they carry on with impunity. In South Africa with virtually no law enforcement it’s a scammers paradise![]()
If I were him, I'd use a different name for trading.No f**king way.
He really thinks he will be able to operate in public after the history? I mean, to be honest, those who stood up for him before will be his target clients going forward, as they're stupid enough.
Actually, we need a summary of the history to point out to people what actually was done here. Any idea if we can get ChatGPT to summarise this thread?
Not mincing wordsNope
Po3s is still lying to everyone
Until he comes clean here he is a lying po3s.
With content added this month (02 Feb 2025):
![]()
International Shipping to South Africa | SSS Guide
SSS buys, ships, clears, and delivers international orders to your door in South Africa. One all-inclusive quote, no customs paperwork.www.scottshipping.co.za
He used a 3 instead of an e so almostNot mincing words![]()

I'm sure he meant that oxymoron
- Reliable & Fast Delivery: Expect fast, reliable delivery with no delays.
![]()
He felt too insulted for being called a scammer and his good name called into question. He vowed not to entertain insults anymore and left. LOLNo surprise he is not showing his face here.
Sounds like a proper reach/stretch imo.Has anyone verified that it’s actually him?
He could have sold it under false pretences.
Sounds like a proper reach/stretch imo.
As someone who has been through the liquidation of a company pretty recently, I am a bit surprised by this also.
Whatever his arrangement is with his creditors as per the email they sent @BBSA, they need to be pretty sure about their financial situation and the chance of successfully making this work. Because any creditor, no matter how small the debt owed is, could easily throw a spanner in the works and sue via motion court to get a judgement, and then force liquidation proceedings if they aren’t paid in full.
In all honesty, with the amount of bad press this company has gotten, I would have gone the voluntary liquidation route if I was Scott, and then rather registered a new business under a new name once the settlement had been finalised.
I want to make it clear, I am not defending the guy, and I don’t have any skin in the game here, but doing things the way he is, is a really strange way to do it, if your plan is to rip people off. It’s above and beyond what is legally required, and it’s very risky to his own financial position if someone does go the liquidation route and it comes out with the master of the court that he was trading recklessly and did not file for voluntary liquidation as soon as that become clear.
Possibly just the bank if he took a loan to buy the batteries. Other then that, what are his creditors, shipping companies? All those charges are paid before he buys the product. Or doesn't buy the product for all the guys in the last few months.I have a strong suspicion the creditors don’t exist…
Well, every customer who has paid an invoice and not received their product/service would also be considered a creditor in a liquidation process.Possibly just the bank if he took a loan to buy the batteries. Other then that, what are his creditors, shipping companies? All those charges are paid before he buys the product. Or doesn't buy the product for all the guys in the last few months.