Should we be taking masturbation breaks at work?

cn@

Expert Member
My biggest concern would be hygiene. Particularly with guys. We all know their aim is not perfect on good days. And that's with a "controllable stream".
Imagine the uncontrolled variety. Add that most porcelain is white. And white fluids on white are not particularly easy to spot. I don't want to be sitting down to take a dump and slide my butt against some w@nkers nutt butter thanks.
Sweat from someone else's arse on the seat is just as revolting as nutt butter.

I always have wet baby wipes handy at work and in my car.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
My wife and I work for the same company, think we can just go all the way instead?

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I wouldn't do it. I don't want to be all hot and sweaty when I'm done.

And some women with sharp noses might just smell that you've done something.
What! Please teach me what you are doing? I want to learn your technique!

saor

Honorary Master
My biggest concern would be hygiene. Particularly with guys.
I'm past the point of ever being so horny I need to bang one it in a public toilet. Maybe when I was a teen. Also the idea of masturbating and in the stall next door a guy is having a dump...:sick:

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
I'm past the point of ever being so horny I need to bang one it in a public toilet. Maybe when I was a teen. Also the idea of masturbating and in the stall next door a guy is having a dump...:sick:
headphones ..use it

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
So instead of cigarette butts strewn all over the toilets we'll get.....

.....well just make sure you don't slip.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Had a gent employed here for 3 months. He would often take extended bathroom breaks. And 90% of the time with his phone. So far so good. We all like to take our digital newspaper with us to the loo no?
But he would make a habit of sneaking his headphones in with him too. On more than one occasion he was observed exiting the cubicle with said earphones still in his ears.
Hmmm... with my 50GB per month MTN Black Friday special, poo breaks have become Netflix breaks.
Maybe that's what's happening?

Shaun108

Executive Member
Why do you want to skommel at work? Get one of the ladies to skommel you... Doing it yourself is strange.

CarsinemiA

WTF?! The last thing I want to worry about is going to drop off the kids knowing full well there could be gloops of some other dude's baby batter all over the throne. :sick: