Should we be taking masturbation breaks at work?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
WTF?! The last thing I want to worry about is going to drop off the kids knowing full well there could be gloops of some other dude's baby batter all over the throne. :sick:
At least it's better than piss and s**t smeared all over.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
My biggest concern would be hygiene. Particularly with guys. We all know their aim is not perfect on good days. And that's with a "controllable stream".
Imagine the uncontrolled variety. Add that most porcelain is white. And white fluids on white are not particularly easy to spot. I don't want to be sitting down to take a dump and slide my butt against some w@nkers nutt butter thanks.
It doesn't stay white for very long.

Introduce oxygen and it goes yellow very quickly.

Also, you have weird issues about headphones.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
WTF?! The last thing I want to worry about is going to drop off the kids knowing full well there could be gloops of some other dude's baby batter all over the throne. :sick:
The reality is that there probably already is.

Just because the article suggests people should be doing it doesn't mean they aren't currently doing it.

Oh and I know that for a reasonable fact based on proxy logs and employees going to the toilet for extended periods.

Grant

Honorary Master
better question would be:
should we be taking work breaks between masturbation

LKG

Banned
Masturbation is bad for your sex life. The grip of your hand kills the muscles of your penis leading to erectile dysfunction. This is evident in the large number of teens seeking medical attention for a weak penis and what is common in these teens is that they jerk off the whole day using their smartphone.