Show your Android Screenshots!

Conack

Expert Member
But is it practical not having any icons?
Means you have to open the app list each time and play hunt the app...

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yip, using nova launcher so double tap the home screen brings up the search bar.

The icons on the home screen have tap and swipe functionality assigned so it may be 3 apps but it’s actually 6. And in any event the turquoise folder icon is actually a favorites folder...

Last edited:

sand_man

Honorary Master
Glasso icon pack, it's an odd one but an interesting one. Minimalist setup, Squarehome launcher... Oneplus 7Pro

Same setup but with Pino icon pack for something a little more conventional...

Default homescreen...

Last edited:

miz_pimp

Stock LG launcher. Just keeping it simple.

@sand_man Which clock and weather widget are you using on the last screen? I'd love having the time showing in the At a Glance widget.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Rocking Dark Vintage and Niagara launcher this week. Niagara just gets better and better. Just had a significant upgrade. So much to like about it especially if you looking for a minimalist launcher....

Can you share the wallpaper?

phly

Expert Member
How do you guys manage to take such clear hi res images - tried posting mine last night but ended up deleting the snapshot as it looked very pixelated and low quality

splattie

How do you guys manage to take such clear hi res images - tried posting mine last night but ended up deleting the snapshot as it looked very pixelated and low quality
Mine is literally a screenshot that I drop into the forum message box. I wanna know how @sand_man takes a photo of his phone, with his phone :laugh::ROFL::laugh: