Pick out a page from your fetishes.

Do you like hairy backs ?

azbob

Honorary Master
Surprised you guys dont like it. Maybe you're sniffing the wrong end? :sick:

Keeper

Honorary Master
sniffing-panties-300x240.jpg

You boys enjoy sniffing underwear while jerking off, while the rest of us get on with real women.

PS: If you guys really want to hit the jackpot, I hear people sometimes leave their dirty laundry unattended at Pat's Laundromat (Next to East Rand Mall) ;)

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Crazy bastards....

@ Shaun dude WTF you trolling a pu$$y thread ????

@sam next time you in dbn we can have an orgy ;)

hhahahaha shaun is wishing on somethings

does ur wife have a hot sister .....:whistling:

you can keep the thawa hot :p:D

BobsLawnService

Expert Member
Point being, she can't always be around. panties that smell like her are the next best thing. Some guys can go for days without a hit, I'm not one of those guys. :twisted:

Are you implying that you take used panties to work with you to work in a ziploc bag and sniff them during the day at your desk?

Jesus, dude. No.

Keeper

Honorary Master
Do any of your GF/Wives know you are sniffing their underwear during the day? :confused:

Nick333

Honorary Master
Do any of your GF/Wives know you are sniffing their underwear during the day? :confused:

Why do you make the assumption that guys are sniffing underwear during the day? :wtf:

What I do is: I sleep with a chick and I tell her the panties stay when she leaves. That way next I jerk off before I see her again I have something to remind me of her.

I don't think I would have the need if I was living with someone I was screwing.