backstreetboy
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2011
- Messages
- 49,395
- Reaction score
- 56,416
It’s chrisc. He has more stories than the bible.What's this BS about taking selfies to pay with a card? Should rather just ask the pin.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It’s chrisc. He has more stories than the bible.What's this BS about taking selfies to pay with a card? Should rather just ask the pin.
I must admit, the last point is pretty compelling. These clowns running points incentives are taking us for fools.No. But I am happy with their low fees, good interest rate and not making me jump through hoops like a circus monkey to earn foofie points.
Sms fees? Nedbank does this gratis.I like Capitec's SMS notification system where details of any transaction above R100 is sent via SMS to you.
Will happily pay the SMS fees for that little peace of mind.
Its a 6 month old iPhone 14Easier to just get a better phone. If you need 10 tries to take a selfie your phone is broken.
Not so much dubious stuff. Just no other way out. It was just one thing after the other.I have seen you mention some dubious stuff regarding your credit card management in the past, you just need a little bit of knowledge on how the system works.
You should get it swapped out. It’s clearly faulty.Its a 6 month old iPhone 14
Haven't run into that, but the selfie stuff for activating the app does not seem to work with my current phone - it seems like the camera is too blurry or something...The requirement of taking a selfie for about 30% of card payments is a nuisance. Yesterday was in a bike shop and could not get it to work.
After 8-10 unsuccessful attempts, the shop owner asked me to leave as I think he thought I had stolen or was not entitled to use the account
The amount was R1020,00
Capitec is down on Januworry payday. What a cockup.
Capitec is down on Januworry payday. What a cockup.
Working for me to. It wants my pin to log in though. Biometrics sign in seems to be down. Otherwise the app is working for me.The Android app is working for me.
Biometric login is back and working.Working for me to. It wants my pin to log in though. Biometrics sign in seems to be down. Otherwise the app is working for me.
Why are the queues outside a Capitec ATM 14 miles long every day? Do the people not know that they can simply go inside Pick n Pay and draw cash at the teller? Or am I missing something?
That was it.Working for me to. It wants my pin to log in though. Biometrics sign in seems to be down. Otherwise the app is working for me.
True true, but I do draw between R50 - R150 each time I am there so that I always have splash cash on me. I did try once before asking for R1000 and I got the bitch stareAbout half of the times that I try to draw cash with my purchase, the teller doesn't have cash.
Shops impose a lower withdrawal limit than ATMs.
Or that any ATM is a Capitec ATM for R1 more.Why are the queues outside a Capitec ATM 14 miles long every day? Do the people not know that they can simply go inside Pick n Pay and draw cash at the teller? Or am I missing something?
Are you kidding me? They queue at the Capitec ATM for half a day to save R1 when another banks ATM is a few metres away?Or that any ATM is a Capitec ATM for R1 more.