caiphusn

I am looking for the team that will build websites around South Africa, those websites will focus on ads and registration T&C’s for business profits. I was told to get a team that I can work with to make this a successful business plan.

I am looking for people with web development skills:
HTML and CSS
JavaScript (back-end and front-end)
PHP and MYSQL
Web hosting
System/server administrator and more….
Please PM if you are interested.

N.B. ”You will not be an employee but you will help with the start-up of this business”

Messugga

Honorary Master
So one of those "you do all the work for free and I reap the rewards" deals? Splendid.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
JavaScript backend? So has it been decided that node.js will be used already? Are you the architect /senior making these decisions?

caiphusn

JavaScript backend? So has it been decided that node.js will be used already? Are you the architect /senior making these decisions?

No. That is the list of skills. The team will make that decision, think of it this way.... I need the team that can web develop my vision or idea. I am willing to pay for your skills if you can develop it for me. This idea should be running by the end of January 2015.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
No. That is the list of skills. The team will make that decision, think of it this way.... I need the team that can web develop my vision or idea. I am willing to pay for your skills if you can develop it for me. This idea should be running by the end of January 2015.

Yoh, that is an uneasy timeframe, did you do your needs analysis, not to mention your step-by-step procedure?

Hamster

Resident Rodent
How many people are you looking for?
How many years XP you looking for?
How long will you need the team for?
Do you have an office with infrastructure/hardware?

caiphusn

How many people are you looking for?
How many years XP you looking for?
How long will you need the team for?
Do you have an office with infrastructure/hardware?

I need that team to help me with those answers
Don't you want to be the first to help me with these questions, I just have an idea and I need that team to get the funds and the resources that will be needed for the website.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Hard to help without in depth knowledge of what you are trying to do. BUT, you'll need at least one very senior guy that is open minded and technology agnostic and another very good intermediate/senior to be his right hand man. After that they can train and guide the juniors. Probably best if you get that lead dev first so he can assist you with interviews. He'll also be able to help you flesh out your requirements (technical stuff). Probably a good idea to get all that sorted before you hire a whole team and don't know what to do with them (or worse hire the wrong people).

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I need that team to help me with those answers
Don't you want to be the first to help me with these questions, I just have an idea and I need that team to get the funds and the resources that will be needed for the website.

You need to enter an engagement process, management process/methodology and development methodology. These requires budgets in the early phase, now you expect a team to provide you with the capital and resources because you have an idea. You need be consulted on this, perhaps someone on here is in the position to listen to your idea, in order to turn it into something workable (documented concept). Otherwise, contact a developer house, enter a NDA, and get a law entity to draw up the necessary contracts, then engage with them.