Sony Centre opening in Eastgate postponed

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, those of us who go, please behave like civilized people and not kids who were dropped on your heads as kids.

:mad:
 
I heard that Sony is having record sales this season...so much for the economic slow-down. I personally like these Sony stores...nice to see them popping up in SA
 
I'd certainly like to know what kind of specials are so good they need the SAPS to hold the customers back?

Nothing worth standing in a 2km queue for. They had a leaflet in the Sunday newspapers. There is only a few of each items available on a special price like 20 entry level sony digital cameras for R599 and so on. Probably only the first 100 people in total will be able to get anything before all is gone and it is one item per person. I have been to the opening at Menlyn and it was also a complete waste of time. If you really want to save +-R300 that bad go and sleep at the gate:D.
 
My friend happened to be there that morning just by chance, and he said the crowds were seriously getting out of hand and it became very close to a dangerous situation many times… hectic!
 
That Blu ray player looks mighty fine but they only have 10 for sale! FFS, why only 10?

If I can weasle time off I'm gonna go! If not, anyone willing to buy the player on my behalf? (seriously)
 
Man i was there about 50th in line wanted that blu ray but now that all this news is out i will leave it and pay the extra
 
Wow...that 40" Bravia Full HD was going for R8999....that was quite a bargain. :)
Too bad I missed it :( I highly doubt they'll have any left
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X