Split payments to Amazon, Alixpress etc

Faziki

Hey guys,

So I have a website (WIP) that I want to sell products from Amazon but also Alixpress (The Idea is to show the products I used to make stuff and enlist them from these online stores mentioned) But I have a bit of a problem, I don't know if there is a way when a person adds a product from Aliexpress and Amazon (let's say R 100 total) and proceeds to checkout on my website and pay to tell the payment gateway, R 50 should go to Amazon and the rest should go to Aliexpress.

I know you can do this manually but we are in the 21st century, stuff should be automated :p

Edit*

Another thing that worries me is the prices of the products, Is it better to write a function that checks the prices every x amount of min (Think this is going to cause some speed issues) or is it better to create a database and pull the products in the database and create a function to get and post via API to the database if there are any chances?

I am just afraid that the products that I enlist change prices on these stores mentioned and its not the same price on my website and people feel like they got ripped off or am I overthinking it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Faz

Last edited: