Stargate: Continuum - Anyone seen it yet?

I have it... I really enjoyed it.

I did feel like I've seen this before... but because they have done it before.
Just this was BETTER

I watched it last night. I'm a fan of Stargate so it was okay, it just felt like an episode to me rather than a movie.

AR_GTR

They had the movie last night?? Damn. On dstv? The goauld are just misunderstood, much like Teal'c, hes just a cuddly bear with a gold star on his head :D

Ive been watching SG-1 from the beginning. They show it every night on sony entertainment. Last night was supposed to be the start of season 5 but they had that crap steve harvey show. Wtf

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I have it... I really enjoyed it.

I did feel like I've seen this before... but because they have done it before.
Just this was BETTER
I know... I was thinking the same thing as I went to bed... reminded me almost completely of the Plot of Star Trek: First Contact.

The evil Borg go back in time to alter the course of History, heroes go back in time as well to fight to save the original time line. It's a cliched plot... but it still works well in this movie. I won't bore you with the Plot Holes though! ;)

I wonder if that is the last we will see of SG1?

I don't think it's the last, I mean, I hope not.

They just ending the G'oauld story line I guess, just like they did in the previous movie with the Ori.

They have so much to do, I hope it's not over... I really hope so!

Best way to find out I guess is to monitor www.gateworld.net ;)

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH O P2P'ERS POSTING IN THE WRONG FORUM TALKING WAREZ AND $#!t ..U GONNA GET BANNED DUDES...OH BTW I WATCHED IT ON SATURDAY ALREADY, CURTUSY MY MULE ;)

Mods, please move to proper OT pls