State capture inquiry begins

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
It was embarrassing having to listen to the snippets of his evidence. I can't imagine how the Judge and the other legal reps could felt or handled the childish drivel he spoke. he did one thing though in our favour ---- He perjured himself over and over many times. Pity there was no way the police could arrest him on the spot.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
It was embarrassing having to listen to the snippets of his evidence. I can't imagine how the Judge and the other legal reps could felt or handled the childish drivel he spoke. he did one thing though in our favour ---- He perjured himself over and over many times. Pity there was no way the police could arrest him on the spot.
It raises the question though in terms of what the outcome of his perjury will be... I know Zondo has to be nice to witnesses and all that until the commission is over, but its in the public domain that this numbskull perjured himself, there needs to be a consequence for that.

Excalibur

Expert Member
To be realistic, we won't know new ones till next election, won't we now? New ones could be those who found twitter recently?
Somebody remarked that the ACM would have performed much better had Hlaudi testified at the commission before the elections.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
This Zuptoid looks like a ganglord.

surface

Executive Member
Although Hawks was quite reviled & criticised in this forum, it looks like there is one honest person in Hawks and his name is Col Kobus Roelofse.