Stop eating meat because..............

Smooth Criminal

Expert Member
In his documentary, Al Gore states that carbon dioxide contributes substantially to global warming or climate change and that humanity needs to find alternative ways of generating energy, like for example, we need cars that emit less or zero carbon carbon dioxide instead or today's cars that emit a lot of carbon dioxide.
If the amount of carbon dioxide is increasing, it doesn't make sense to diminish the vegetation (photosynthesis). Therefore we should eat meat and preserve the vegetation :p

adelp

Expert Member
Do bugs count as animals too? because it looks like this is all thats left imo..... and their everywhere.... :D:D
And they make me want to use DOOM!!!! Bad bad bugs. Think we should start there.....:D

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I've reduced my meat intake drastically lately. Have been very surprised that I've actually been enjoying meal times (both cooking and eating) more since I've been making vegetarian dishes. I was very surprised that I haven't struggled to keep off meat.

That being said, I do still occasionally eat meat, but only about once every 2 weeks or so.
Yeah, my grandpa followed the same diet right before he died. It is natural as you get older to do such things.