Surtie Inheritance scam?

rietrot

Honorary Master
It's nasty to speak about someone you don't know like that. The pastor would never scam people, he is a man of God after all.
If you take that line of thinking to it's ultimate conclusion then the ponzi scheme imploding would just be God punishing this people for their greed.

Lateinlife

It's not true , I have all the money in Monte Carlo . My Ferrari is gold and so is my toilet

hellsangel

Has anyone received their money yet? My sources said some would receive it today

Neuk_

Expert Member
Just received my second payment! Right on time its going to be a good weekend!
I think it best that you provide proof to stem the tide of disbelievers. A selfie of you holding a bank statement highlighting the transaction using green highlighter, today's newspaper and a fresh bunch of banana's should suffice...

Snyper564

Expert Member
I think it best that you provide proof to stem the tide of disbelievers. A selfie of you holding a bank statement highlighting the transaction using green highlighter, today's newspaper and a fresh bunch of banana's should suffice...
go find your own bananas I'm out!

Totempole

Expert Member
You're being unreasonable... Fresh bananas are so difficult to obtain these days.

Neuk_

Expert Member
You're being unreasonable... Fresh bananas are so difficult to obtain these days.
If you have been paid out I have to assume you are in the top 1% earners in South Africa which means you can afford to find fresh banana's.