Surtie Inheritance scam?

ExQ

Get paid soon hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I dont think so hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Shame

hellsangel

I heard that the church board was fired by a Surtie family member. Can one of you please confirm this? I know you lot creep on this thread. Come out

rietrot

Honorary Master
I heard that the church board was fired by a Surtie family member. Can one of you please confirm this? I know you lot creep on this thread. Come out
The church board was never employed by the Sureties so they can't be fired by them.

The pastor always ran his own fundraising scheme

Last edited:

DaVincee Muhammed

@Snyper564 you have not tell truth for me. You are the big liar!! I did not get money. My cousin he is now dead and I did not see him. Now I don't even go to the funeral. You are a cruel man. :mad:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
@Snyper564 you have not tell truth for me. You are the big liar!! I did not get money. My cousin he is now dead and I did not see him. Now I don't even go to the funeral. You are a cruel man. :mad:
That's what happens when you don't believe us it's a scam, you fall for other liars stories as well.

hellsangel

The church board was never employed by the Sureties so they can't be fired by them.

The pastor always ran his own fundraising scheme
It's nasty to speak about someone you don't know like that. The pastor would never scam people, he is a man of God after all.