Surtie Inheritance Scam

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Another story i heard is that the monies were paid to jeff and he invested the monies..Same story of a couple of years back...i dont know what to believe anymore..Can some1 just give the truth are we getting the monies or not..
F0k0l monies broer

Crowley

Executive Member
The Board does'nt want to comply to MacSherry's demands. That means that no monies will be paid out soon bcoz MacSherry needs the beneficiaries list to make payments & the board don't want to hand it over.......so the question arises........WHY NOT??
You would have had your money by now but they couldn't pay it out because you used the word "bcoz" and they couldn't decipher it.

True story!

Snyper564

Executive Member
You would have had your money by now but they couldn't pay it out because you used the word "bcoz" and they couldn't decipher it.

True story!
At least our payments are coming in tomorrow! I received notice last week that you were included in the beneficiary list for payouts tomorrow.

Kingly presence

So if the board does not want to submit beneficiary list to mc sherry it means that it is about the money..Cause they said its not about the money they just want the people to be paid..The last meeting we were at there was too many thankyou's done and we were assured that mc sherry got the monies..So now what is the hold up now..

Kingly presence

The pastor of Rapha church where the meetings are being held is he still on tbe board or what cause both his phone numbers are off..I believe honesty is the best policy instead of telling the people what is happening every1 is just silent..eish For everyones sake i really hope that hoe priester of yours is right and we get paid in 5 days..One pastor was supposedly speaking prophetically about 9 months since the board took over and it was 2 mobths ago..Pastor this pregnancy is over due by now so plz hou op voel voel en se julle profeteer..Give us facts to those who are here asmblief tog

rietrot

Honorary Master
The pastor of Rapha church where the meetings are being held is he still on tbe board or what cause both his phone numbers are off..I believe honesty is the best policy instead of telling the people what is happening every1 is just silent..eish For everyones sake i really hope that hoe priester of yours is right and we get paid in 5 days..One pastor was supposedly speaking prophetically about 9 months since the board took over and it was 2 mobths ago..Pastor this pregnancy is over due by now so plz hou op voel voel en se julle profeteer..Give us facts to those who are here asmblief tog
There isn't even a board. The pastor lied

Mylky

I feel like this thread should keep going, its super entertaining.
The best part is that the "victims" don't realise they are being trolled anymore than they realise they were being scammed. It's sad and funny. But mostly sad.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
The best part is that the "victims" don't realise they are being trolled anymore than they realise they were being scammed. It's sad and funny. But mostly sad.
I'm leaning towards funny, but ok :)

Kingly presence

I never engaged in this chat to read this rubbish about airtimes and and golden flying unicorn board..im actually looking for real info all you people randomly commenting such rubbish clearly have no clue what you are engaging in...So plz if you are not part of us who are according to your devine wisdom are being scammed plz refrain from commenting further..This matter is real i just want to know what the delay is..But you fools are really entertaining though...Thankyou

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I never engaged in this chat to read this rubbish about airtimes and and golden flying unicorn board..im actually looking for real info all you people randomly commenting such rubbish clearly have no clue what you are engaging in...So plz if you are not part of us who are according to your devine wisdom are being scammed plz refrain from commenting further..This matter is real i just want to know what the delay is..But you fools are really entertaining though...Thankyou
The delay is caused by the fact that it is all a scam.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Thanks your comments have been noted, as pointed out last week and I'm sure that's why @Crowley is quite today. The first payments have been made. Eftd the car dealer and collecting new car this weekend!

Crowley

Executive Member
Thanks your comments have been noted, as pointed out last week and I'm sure that's why @Crowley is quite today. The first payments have been made. Eftd the car dealer and collecting new car this weekend!
Sitting outside the Merc dealer now, just waiting for the funds to clear then I'm collecting!

rietrot

Honorary Master
What's your relationship to the Surtie family to make you think you can get any part of the inheritance?