Surtie Inheritance scam?

Snow ball

MeetingGood day Friends, Family and colleagues‍♂

We trust this correspondence finds you well. We would like to invite you to join us for our follow up feedback session. Will be held :

Sunday : 8th September
90 Balvenie Avenue, Elsies river
16h00 /4pm

As always please be punctual as we will start timeously.
God is faithful and on time
Keep the faith God cannot lie
Afternoon please update us as we arent around

Kingly presence

Meeting was fruitfull and thats all you busy bodies need to know..To those who are actually part of this matter..dobt worry just hang in there...4 real never mind all these loosing doubting thomasas up in here

Totempole

Expert Member
Meeting was fruitfull and thats all you busy bodies need to know..To those who are actually part of this matter..dobt worry just hang in there...4 real never mind all these loosing doubting thomasas up in here
Indeed it was. I especially enjoyed the part of the meeting where we were shown how easily we could exchange real money for false hopes, broken dreams and a lifetime supply of empty promises.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
So payout is now only in 2020 then?

Crowley

Executive Member
MeetingGood day Friends, Family and colleagues‍♂

We trust this correspondence finds you well. We would like to invite you to join us for our follow up feedback session. Will be held :

Sunday : 8th September
90 Balvenie Avenue, Elsies river
16h00 /4pm

As always please be punctual as we will start timeously.
God is faithful and on time
Keep the faith God cannot lie
I was there for the 16h00 meeting but it turns out they moved it to 4pm so I missed out on all the good news.

John Tempus

Expert Member
lmao, I already made more from interest just putting R500 away each time some idiot post in this thread.

Keep earning me interest dingleberries this is amusing.

John Tempus

Expert Member
School story braaaaaaaa. You might need that payout to get a professional spellchecker to make what you type seem at least somewhat believable.

hellsangel

The brothers in christ are so bold. My sources said you lot were called out for posting on here, yet you continue to bless us with information. Thank you for risking your lives and your service. May yahweh/god/allah bless you x

Kingly presence

The brothers in christ are so bold. My sources said you lot were called out for posting on here, yet you continue to bless us with information. Thank you for risking your lives and your service. May yahweh/god/allah bless you x
Lol you have been mis informed..AGAIN..But for what its worth,its a pleasure..I wont forget to post my bank balance on here aswell...

hellsangel

Lol you have been mis informed..AGAIN..But for what its worth,its a pleasure..I wont forget to post my bank balance on here aswell...
Brother in christ, you are being dishonest. I have multiple sources and they all mirror this. Anyway, please tell me when we'll receive our $$$?? I want to celebrate the birth of yahweh in Aus, so I need a date. The holy spirit thanks you x