Surtie Inheritance scam?

Mylky

Brother in christ, you are being dishonest. I have multiple sources and they all mirror this. Anyway, please tell me when we'll receive our $$$?? I want to celebrate the birth of yahweh in Aus, so I need a date. The holy spirit thanks you x
If you're doing what I think you're doing, I just have to say you've mastered it. I've thought so since you joined the thread.

Totempole

Expert Member
If you're doing what I think you're doing, I just have to say you've mastered it. I've thought so since you joined the thread.
You'd be correct. Adds a lot of entertainment value to this thread when things start getting boring. :)

hellsangel

Thanks, but I don't know what you're talking about. I'm legit, my sugar is on the board and will be splitting his billions with me. I'm sorry that you're wrong, brother of the world. I pray that yahweh guides and helps you with your discernment. Be bless, beloved x

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Thanks, but I don't know what you're talking about. I'm legit, my sugar is on the board and will be splitting his billions with me. I'm sorry that you're wrong, brother of the world. I pray that yahweh guides and helps you with your discernment. Be bless, beloved x
News24 spilling over into mybb again?

Lol who is your sugar...I promise you he go drop you after the billions enter..You are far too negative to have around..

hellsangel

Lol who is your sugar...I promise you he go drop you after the billions enter..You are far too negative to have around..
I don't like the fact that you're judging me, it's against the word of Yahweh. Plus, I'm not negative around my sugar because he pays me to be good. Lastly, he'll never drop me after the billions because I'll tell his wife. Enjoy the rest of your day brethren of the most high x

I don't like the fact that you're judging me, it's against the word of Yahweh. Plus, I'm not negative around my sugar because he pays me to be good. Lastly, he'll never drop me after the billions because I'll tell his wife. Enjoy the rest of your day brethren of the most high x
Ok enjoy your billions with your imaginary sugar daddy..

Totempole

Expert Member
Love the new profile pic. :ROFL:

Mylky

Like @Totempole said, maximum entertainment during dry spells. Keep up the good work!

And it's sister, by the way.