Surtie Inheritance scam?

Kingly presence

The reason he doesn't agree is because Gupta has inside knowledge on what the people staying at the top of the pyramid in lesotho are doing with our investment money.

Since they collected more than was required for the court/lawyer fees they put the leftovers into an investment scheme and the longer it stays in there the greater our return which is why he wants them to give it out after the investments have matured. If they give it out the dividends now we will surely be losing out on far greater things/monies.

Far be it from us to comprehend the great thinking that our father Nathan has put into this scheme to help us achieve everlasting wealth.
Lol are you serious..where on earth did you come up with this story...Father who everladting wealth where..Thus cannot be tbe same cause as far as im concerned this is no and never was an investment..father ted is lying to you...Hellsangel i trust you mote than this person and father ted..true story..

Star_22

Lol are you serious..where on earth did you come up with this story...Father who everladting wealth where..Thus cannot be tbe same cause as far as im concerned this is no and never was an investment..father ted is lying to you...Hellsangel i trust you mote than this person and father ted..true story..
Who on earth is father ted..my 1st time to hear about him..

supersunbird

Honorary Master
What is this story now where does thus Ted come from all of a sudden
Say Baas Ted fast, then think what an child born out of wedlock was called back in the old days, he is playing with you, just like the people who got you to invest in this Surtie thing played you.

hellsangel

Not intrested in this.Gupta why do u say 2020 is there something u know..Are these people on the board lying to us..And why dont u agree with the 3 to 4 week period b4 payout..
No offence, but are you daft? Gupta and the rest are obviously trolling. Also, I don't care if you're not interested in the protest. My post was for those who are and have info on it.

hellsangel

Would someone tell me more about the protest?? I would love to donate. Also, how do you delete your account on here? If the money doesn't come in 3 weeks I'll delete because of the shame. Many thanks x

Kingly presence

No offence, but are you daft? Gupta and the rest are obviously trolling. Also, I don't care if you're not interested in the protest. My post was for those who are and have info on it.
Lol i guess i am not sure what draft means though..And yes all are trolling im just enjoying and entertaining them..Money coming soon

lowriderza

Expert Member
Brothers and sister, the time has come. Money rolling in on Tuesday next week as confirm on the GC.
I can't wait! Even my Financial Advisor is excited. We're going to utilize a product to prevent SARS from taking most of it. I hope everybody is ready for the Tax implications :eek: