Surtie Inheritance scam?

Kingly presence

Hm. I just did as you said, brethren of the Father, son and holy spirit. My sugar says there's a delay bc the Dr/apostle has fallen ill and is resting out of the city. Can you confirm this? I can't trust the word of a man who cheats on his wife of 50+ years, after all. Many thanks, your sister from the pit x
I dont even know who Dr./Apostle is...Anyway been checking out on the net what cars to buy and what house..Have you decided already where you going to live..Just for intrest sake cause ill hate having to be your neighbour..

Snow ball

Lokl
How don't you know who that is? The Dr/Apostle is the main person fighting for our billions. You must be an op, brother of the fiery underworld. You're also suspect because men aren't supposed to argue with women. Also, it would be foolish to look for houses or cars when I haven't received my portion. Plus, you don't have to worry about us living in the same area, I don't plan on moving to the ghetto. Hope and pray that the rest of your day sucks, follower of the enemy x
Lokl why do you call him a apostle don't be misguided

Kingly presence

And then why are yall so quiet...come on hellsangel and yall other busybodies whats happening with the billions..

Star_22

If I change my surname to Surtie do you guys think I have a better chance of getting more return on my investment?

Gusha

Yes pls tell us what or where is this gc yeah i heard that 3-4 weeks story 2 weeks ago

hellsangel

When are the protest?? My sources said that people are planning one. I would join, but I hate when people scream and I dislike standing for long periods x

Kingly presence

When are the protest?? My sources said that people are planning one. I would join, but I hate when people scream and I dislike standing for long periods x
Not intrested in this.Gupta why do u say 2020 is there something u know..Are these people on the board lying to us..And why dont u agree with the 3 to 4 week period b4 payout..

Star_22

Not intrested in this.Gupta why do u say 2020 is there something u know..Are these people on the board lying to us..And why dont u agree with the 3 to 4 week period b4 payout..
The reason he doesn't agree is because Gupta has inside knowledge on what the people staying at the top of the pyramid in lesotho are doing with our investment money.

Since they collected more than was required for the court/lawyer fees they put the leftovers into an investment scheme and the longer it stays in there the greater our return which is why he wants them to give it out after the investments have matured. If they give it out the dividends now we will surely be losing out on far greater things/monies.

Far be it from us to comprehend the great thinking that our father Nathan has put into this scheme to help us achieve everlasting wealth.