Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I dont see the point PM'ing vouchers ... Just SHARE them with everyone else... I understand if its one of those Cosmo's one off vouchers, but c'mon guys, this forum is for sharing the codes, not harboring them for favors to call in on....
I sometimes PM people to tell them there are no vouchers... It's only fair that I reward them with the glimmer of hope they sparked in me when they posted in this thread asking for vouchers :p

RichardG

Honorary Master
Doesn't work, is it case sensitive?:)

Works perfectly. Got me a R0.00 discount and temp banned from using voucher codes. :)

weelzSA

Expert Member
Bought 5. If you willing to pay for the shipping at own expensive + ChromeCast then you have a deal.

Are you really willing to sell one of them off? If you are I will gladly take one. I'm in Cape Town, any idea what shipping would be?

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
hey guys.i have a kalahari voucher and dont think of crucifying me cos it isnt the correct thread, <snip>
Never mind thinking about it, I would like to literally crucify you for making me read your long sob story of a post in the wrong thread :mad:. In addition your inability to use paragraphs or punctuation properly was the icing on the cake!

astroboi89

Never mind thinking about it, I would like to literally crucify you for making me read your long sob story of a post in the wrong thread :mad:. In addition your inability to use paragraphs or punctuation properly was the icing on the cake!

im sorry and will delete it.keep well dude

Status
Not open for further replies.