Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardb

Expert Member
Damn, got all excited for a minute... my takealot wishlist needs to be reduced... *sad*

Fyson

Voucher code for toda: "NoCodesAvailableUntilNextMonth"

Seeing as it has been quite some time since we last had a voucher, one can asume that this one is more accurate:
"NoCodesAvailableUntilNextYear"

It would seem that takealot doesn't give out any vouchers anymore. They obviously achieved what they set out to do. Giving more discount would be a waste.

The fact that kalahari is still doing it shows that they have problems.

rodga

Executive Member
Seeing as it has been quite some time since we last had a voucher, one can asume that this one is more accurate:
"NoCodesAvailableUntilNextYear"

It would seem that takealot doesn't give out any vouchers anymore. They obviously achieved what they set out to do. Giving more discount would be a waste.

The fact that kalahari is still doing it shows that they have problems.
there was a voucher drought for quite a while before the great radio voucher promo of 2014,
so maybe it should be "NobodyReallyKnowsWhenTheNextVoucherWillShowUp"

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Takealot pricing seems to be pretty fair and they beat Kalahari even when Kalahari release vouchers. I think we can for the most part agree on that? :)

ghostbuster

Expert Member
Takealot pricing seems to be pretty fair and they beat Kalahari even when Kalahari release vouchers. I think we can for the most part agree on that? :)
This isn't always the case. I purchased a book from takealot at the beg if june with a begin July delivery date its being delivered today so 2 to 3 weeks late.i then purchased books that takealot didnt even stock fro lm kalahari 2 weeks ago with an estimated delevety date of 8 aug its being delivered today a week early

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
This isn't always the case. I purchased a book from takealot at the beg if june with a begin July delivery date its being delivered today so 2 to 3 weeks late.i then purchased books that takealot didnt even stock fro lm kalahari 2 weeks ago with an estimated delevety date of 8 aug its being delivered today a week early
OK, but my post was about pricing and you're mentioning delivery dates :confused::erm:

patel8786

While I do prefer Takealot, I end up buying from Kalahari most of the time because of the price difference. Especially when there are vouchers.
What I don't like about either is that they have a "sale" but not all sale items are discounted. At least Takealot has a "specials" filter which filters out the normal priced items.

Zewp

Banned
Lol, you have to spend like R30 on their delivery to get a R50 voucher though.

Deago999

Not a voucher I am afraid and I havent tried it myself, but for people who only need those little things apparently
Takealot -free delivery on all orders placed through mobile app

Let me know if its legit....

Status
Not open for further replies.