Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJekyl

Kalahari.com
Here is a special R75* voucher just for you to celebrate National Women's month with us.
Voucher code: WomensMonth
*Voucher expires 31 August 2014. Voucher only valid on orders over or on R350. One voucher per customer.

patel8786

Vermaelen flew in for barca medical, so what cb targets do we have left? Need to one in and fast
Kalahari is currently having a special on centre backs. But looking at the comments in the Kalahari thread, you should expect delays in delivery.

D3x!

Banned
Kalahari.com
Here is a special R75* voucher just for you to celebrate National Women's month with us.
Voucher code: WomensMonth
*Voucher expires 31 August 2014. Voucher only valid on orders over or on R350. One voucher per customer.
Wrong thread bro

ellis

Hi gents, I would like to use the takealot app (free delivery)
I am getting this error message when I launch the app
the application takealot (process fi.android.takealot) has stopped working. Please try again

HTC Wildfire S phone.
Please help

Park@82

Honorary Master
Hi gents, I would like to use the takealot app (free delivery)
I am getting this error message when I launch the app
the application takealot (process fi.android.takealot) has stopped working. Please try again

HTC Wildfire S phone.
Please help
Tried to clear the app data? Reinstall the app?
But why use the app? Delivery is free (bigger cities) for orders over R250 in any case. No need to use the app.

ellis

Hi, I did clear the app data. Also uninstalled it a few times. No go.

@ Park@82
I would like to place an order at about +-R140, and shipping to my location is R65 I think. So free shipping would be cool

Park@82

Honorary Master
@ Park@82
I would like to place an order at about +-R140, and shipping to my location is R65 I think. So free shipping would be cool
ok. Out of interest, why do you think shipping would be free via the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.