Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashSA

Executive Member
They have focused their attention to Mr Delivery orders (free R50 voucher per order) and Cell C (R500 voucher for taking out a certain contract) so free vouchers are unlikely for a while.

RichardG

Honorary Master
RIP free vouchers.

Every week I am ordering something from TakeAlot without any free vouchers /discout applied.

In the meantime take advantage of Kalahari vouchers.

Electric

Honorary Master
dog food. R85 for bobtail. I always buy something from their daily deals once a week sometimes. When they make an error on the price/product advertised they honour it.
Shame, your poor dogs have to eat that crap?

RichardG

Honorary Master
I spend over R3000 on dog food. Have you eaten dog food before if you have which brand do you prefer eating. I buy pedigree, watch dog , Bob Martin and other brands. Every month . I once bought dog food my dogs refused to eat - very expensive brand you buy from vets and pet shops upon doing some reading pets got sick consuming that brand.

Moshidi

I spend over R3000 on dog food. Have you eaten dog food before if you have which brand do you prefer eating. I buy pedigree, watch dog , Bob Martin and other brands. Every month . I once bought dog food my dogs refused to eat - very expensive brand you buy from vets and pet shops upon doing some reading pets got sick consuming that brand.
uploadfromtaptalk1409155953502.jpg

CataclysmZA

Expert Member
We buy Nutriphase for our dogs, they seem to prefer it and it agrees with their stomachs.

Nimz

Executive Member
Go to their facebook page and adopt a trolley......they subscribe you to their newsletter and sms you a R50 voucher

aimbot

Wait what now? Bobtail is bad? Just bought an 8kg bag last week. Hoping they love it so that I can get the 25kg bag at R250.

Pedigree is a bit expensive, but if it really is that better, I guess I'll have to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.