Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellis

Go to their facebook page and adopt a trolley......they subscribe you to their newsletter and sms you a R50 voucher
Thank you.
Any TnC's worth mentioning? Like you are required to spend a certain amount to use the voucher?

jarrodr

Expert Member
Thanks for the heads up for the free voucher.

Thank you.
Any TnC's worth mentioning? Like you are required to spend a certain amount to use the voucher?
Voucher cannot be used with orders under R250. Sucks because I wanted to buy a blu ray using the mobile app (free delivery), would have paid only R30:crying:

ellis

Thanks for the heads up for the free voucher.

Voucher cannot be used with orders under R250. Sucks because I wanted to buy a blu ray using the mobile app (free delivery), would have paid only R30:crying:
should have known. I also wanted to try something with the free delivery app
Thanks anyway, hopefully I will need something :)

ld13

Honorary Master
Where do u see mention of only 5000 vouchers?
Stated in more than once place. Eg. in the terms and conditions:

TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ADOPT A SHOPPING TROLLEY
1 takealot.com will provide you with a R50 promotional code off any purchase over R250 when you elect to adopt a shopping trolley via the adopt a trolley Facebook app, hosted on the takealot.com Facebook page.
2 The promotional code will be valid from 03 September 2014 until midnight 30 September 2014. The promotional code may only be redeemed once, and only one code may be used per customer profile. There are 5,000 codes available. Once 5,000 codes have been distributed, there will be no more codes made available. ... ... ...

RichardG

Honorary Master
What happen to everyone ? In August everyone was looking for a voucher and now they available once again.

+1 claimed 1 for myself and a family relative.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
I got mine probably 1 minute later via sms. Typed the wrong number perhaps? :p
Perhaps :( damn autocomplete keeps entering my cell number starting with 2776 without the + so I have to remove the 27 and add a zero.

isie

Honorary Master
Perhaps :( damn autocomplete keeps entering my cell number starting with 2776 without the + so I have to remove the 27 and add a zero.
must be it i just adopted one and got the sms a few seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.