Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyson

Lol, you have to spend like R30 on their delivery to get a R50 voucher though.

Just too bad I can't order from them every day for a month and then use those vouchers all in one go.

Flywheel

Honorary Master
I think you dont get the point of this thread....

I got the point at the thread creation. A member once pm'd me a voucher he didn't have a use for a while back in this thread.

I don't think you got the point of my previous post.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
I got the point at the thread creation. A member once pm'd me a voucher he didn't have a use for a while back in this thread.

I don't think you got the point of my previous post.

What is the point of your previous post then because I also don't get it..?

Fyson

What is the point of your previous post then because I also don't get it..?

I think he thought it is more of a voucher exchange or something instead of what it actually is. Takealot Promo vouchers is applicable to everyone and anyone can use that code.

Unlike the Takealot Voucher where you pay for a voucher or get it as a gift. That code can only be used once.

Fyson

Chingha

Expert Member
If anyone needs a a voucher sign up for a contract at Cell C store http://www.cellc.co.za/cell-phone-deals/contract/lg-g3-on-smartchat-2gb?t=hot

Not with a 3m pole, their call centre is down, get a welcome then nothing, sometimes someone pics up but mostly nothing. When someone did they could help me because their "email is too slow"
That and all the other underhanded stuff they have been pulling changing the contractual pricing and the way they measure data consumption.
HELL NO

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Not with a 3m pole, their call centre is down, get a welcome then nothing, sometimes someone pics up but mostly nothing. When someone did they could help me because their "email is too slow"
That and all the other underhanded stuff they have been pulling changing the contractual pricing and the way they measure data consumption.
HELL NO
At least they can have the decency to take you out to dinner before they fsck you :p

RyanCK7

Vermaelen flew in for barca medical, so what cb targets do we have left? Need to one in and fast

Status
Not open for further replies.