Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostears

Just got the R1 for R100 TakeAlot voucher today. How long is the actual voucher valid for? Bought and received my code. The email said till Sunday 12th October, but not sure if that was for the R1 deal or the actual voucher. Anyone with any experience with this voucher?

modern10

Expert Member
Just got the R1 for R100 TakeAlot voucher today. How long is the actual voucher valid for? Bought and received my code. The email said till Sunday 12th October, but not sure if that was for the R1 deal or the actual voucher. Anyone with any experience with this voucher?
How did you get this

Mr K

I think the voucher is valid until 12th.
I also got it today. Already used it.

Edit: I have looked at the voucher email again. There is expiry date mentioned.

Last edited:
I think the voucher is valid until 12th.
I also got it today. Already used it.

Edit: I have looked at the voucher email again. There is expiry date mentioned.
The expiry date in the mail is the expiry of the R1 offer. Once you've bought the voucher, there is no mention of an expiry that I can see.

How many of you guys have actually got the R1 deal.

And have anyone then used the masterpass app again to purchase afterwards? Or did you just use the masterpass app to get the deal?

Aharon

Executive Member

And have anyone then used the masterpass app again to purchase afterwards? Or did you just use the masterpass app to get the deal?
I got the R 1 deal but never used the app again.

isie

Honorary Master

Me but so far only Just used master pass to get that deal

rodga

Executive Member
Also got one yesterday
Didnt get the first round so they are probably doing it in batches

Electric

Honorary Master
We both have standard bank accounts though, mine being the high tier account with the homeloan n stuff.
It's odd really.

Lostears

Nothing to do with account tiering. Its just going out in batches to standard bank clients. Mate got it last batch, I got it this go. So far i've just bought it, havent used it yet. I think its valid for 3 years, as its a gift card.

Also, not sure if you will get it, if you and your wifey's accounts are linked...but dont quote me on this.

Mr K

I got the R1 deal.
i have uninstalled the app after getting the voucher.

Mr K

I just did not feel comfortable storing my credit card details on the phone.

Also I am not using my standard bank credit card. Only using visa card from FNB.
Cool.

Is there a reason you don't like the app?

I just did not feel comfortable storing my credit card details on the phone.

Also I am not using my standard bank credit card. Only using visa card from FNB.
LOL so am I (fnb with visa)

And the card details is not stored on the phone. That would be... stupid (here's looking at snapscan ;) )

tRoN

Executive Member
Just a question. Will gift vouchers bought on kalahari be valid for takealot purchases in jan 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.