Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Just a question. Will gift vouchers bought on kalahari be valid for takealot purchases in jan 2015?
I would imagine they would be. Else they will have to find some other way to accommodate such vouchers. We can only speculate unless someone has inside info on this.

Jared176

If anyone knows someone that did the Gun Run in Cape Town ... You can get a R100 off R250 in their race pack.

RichardG

Honorary Master
For tomorrow only.... 1 lucky shopper will win a bonus(paycheck) in voucher....

Starts from Midnight - 4pm

Tinuva

The Magician
Works here. I had the same issue earlier the month. Just go to the play store and force an update. That should fix the crashing.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Last edited:

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Yup, or what if your cell signal is bad or you're out of coverage :eek:

"The winner will be notified telephonically by the 5FM DJ, live on air, at 4.40pm. takealot.com will select 5 people who shopped on the App during the Competition Period. The first name drawn from the list will be called by the 5FM DJ on their cell phone. Entrants must be available to take the call from the 5FM DJ. If the 5FM DJ cannot reach the selected winner by phone, then that person will forfeit the prize, and the DJ will move onto the next winner that was randomly selected by takealot.com in sequential order. The same process as previously described will be followed until the DJ connects live on air to the winner."

edit: The winner (Sarah) has answered. She earns [*]k per month and is a PA :)
She bought baby nappies and wet wipes...

[*] I've removed her salary as they published her surname as well on Twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.