Who's keen for R50 off any purchase over R250? - Here you are: CWJH-3EF7-Z8RA

Valid until Thursday!

#KThanksBye :)

Lostears

Oops! Please fix before checking out...
Sorry, but you don't qualify for promotional code CWJH-3EF7-Z8RA

:( This is on my purchase of R452

Anonymous™

The voucher is defs not used. I have no clue why it's giving grief. It was part of that promotion where you got one with every MrD food order :/

Tinuva

The Magician
It looks very unique, maybe the guy read it here, used it, and never posted back.

RichardG

Honorary Master
As of next year Mr D will be delivering Kalahari goodies according to the driver I spoke 2....

isie

Honorary Master
As of next year Mr D will be delivering Kalahari goodies according to the driver I spoke 2....
well if the Merge with take a lot goes through it would make sense considering take a lot owns majarity share in Mr Delivery

Conack

Expert Member
Yup, or what if your cell signal is bad or you're out of coverage :eek:

"The winner will be notified telephonically by the 5FM DJ, live on air, at 4.40pm. takealot.com will select 5 people who shopped on the App during the Competition Period. The first name drawn from the list will be called by the 5FM DJ on their cell phone. Entrants must be available to take the call from the 5FM DJ. If the 5FM DJ cannot reach the selected winner by phone, then that person will forfeit the prize, and the DJ will move onto the next winner that was randomly selected by takealot.com in sequential order. The same process as previously described will be followed until the DJ connects live on air to the winner."

edit: The winner (Sarah) has answered. She earns [*]k per month and is a PA :)
She bought baby nappies and wet wipes...

[*] I've removed her salary as they published her surname as well on Twitter.
I missed a call about that time from a call center looking number, was in traffic..
Hodor! :(

patel8786

That's a good thing.
I really have no clue what you guys are on about. I live in Durban and recently purchased something from Takealot on Monday evening and received it on Thursday afternoon.

I've ordered from them about 5 times and found the delivery times to be very similar to Kalahari (14 orders).

One small yet annoying thing is that TA will send me an email saying that the parcel is with the delivery company within an hour of me placing the order. Then about 10 to 12 hours later they will send me the same email.
"Great news! Your order xxxxx is now with our courier partner, and will soon be in your grasp."

I'm not saying they KDN is better, I'm just saying that I'd like some details of why you guys hate KDN because I haven't experienced the same and I've purchased from them a decent amount of times.

harties

I really have no clue what you guys are on about. I live in Durban and recently purchased something from Takealot on Monday evening and received it on Thursday afternoon.

I've ordered from them about 5 times and found the delivery times to be very similar to Kalahari (14 orders).

One small yet annoying thing is that TA will send me an email saying that the parcel is with the delivery company within an hour of me placing the order. Then about 10 to 12 hours later they will send me the same email.
"Great news! Your order xxxxx is now with our courier partner, and will soon be in your grasp."

I'm not saying they KDN is better, I'm just saying that I'd like some details of why you guys hate KDN because I haven't experienced the same and I've purchased from them a decent amount of times.
I think it varies from different areas, seems like CT has great delivery times for KDN so no complaints generally down there. However, here in gauteng its quite poor in general from what I have experienced. Bonus TA has great customer service. The few times I followed up about my delayed order with KDN - no replies whatsoever...

Tinuva

The Magician
KDN?

I can order something from TA on the free delivery, and get it the same day if it is in the Cape Town warehouse. Can't say the same for Kalahari, where it always take more than a week, sometimes 3-4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.