Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
I briefly glanced through the 10 page T&Cs document but didn't see that mentioned, i.e. the minimum spend. You're welcome to look for yourself.
http://blog.gumtree.co.za/summer/
Gumtree is making sure that the summer of 2014 is going to be the best ever! If you sell your unwanted goods on www.gumtree.co.za between 20 October – 12 December 2014 using the hashtag #summerbonus in the title, you will receive a R50 promo code to use towards your next purchase on takealot.com, South Africa’s Greatest Online Store.

Whether you are buying or selling, find your success on Gumtree this summer.

Terms and conditions apply and can be downloaded here: Gumtree Summer Bonus Terms and conditions

As part of this promotion we are running on-air competitions where listeners can sell their #summerbonus items live on air for cash prizes! Have a great summer everyone!

The terms and conditions for the respective radio stations can be downloaded here: T&C’s_Gumtree_Lotus and RSG, Terms and conditions ONLINE_702,

ld13

Honorary Master
That beefy T&C document make it seem like someone will send it out to the first 60 000 at a later stage and not automatically on a first come first served basis.

shiraaz-o

Does takealot allow you to stack vouchers?

And can anybody tell me how much the generic vouchers are valued at:

* Wait4Klharimerge
* dntwnt2wait

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I'm going to assume super trolling and that there aren't actually any vouchers?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Hey you never know if there is some disgruntled employee generating codes on the back end.

Options

I know Superbalist isn't technically named Takealot, they are still one in the same company so i thought I would mention that they have a R150 off by using the code SUPERDEAL150 (limited to purchases over R400). They also offer the crazy option of paying you to invite your friends (10 friends signed up and you get R200 and so on up to R1000 (they have to be real people though), and they will give you an additional R150 if that friend spends R150 which means you can make a lot this way). So my thought is if they are part of takealot and offer this they may allow you to spend these credits on takealot oneday soon. If you have had success doing this let me know.
If you are not signed up do so and take a look by clicking or copy pasting this address http://superbalist.com/by2uDokX

eehellfire

Honorary Master
I know Superbalist isn't technically named Takealot, they are still one in the same company so i thought I would mention that they have a R150 off by using the code SUPERDEAL150 (limited to purchases over R400). They also offer the crazy option of paying you to invite your friends (10 friends signed up and you get R200 and so on up to R1000 (they have to be real people though), and they will give you an additional R150 if that friend spends R150 which means you can make a lot this way). So my thought is if they are part of takealot and offer this they may allow you to spend these credits on takealot oneday soon. If you have had success doing this let me know.
If you are not signed up do so and take a look by clicking or copy pasting this address http://superbalist.com/by2uDokX
I don't think you can "cross-use" vouchers...

Status
Not open for further replies.