Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodga

Honorary Master
Thanks for your comprehensive reply.
On Kalahari, your entire order gets discounted as long as you have one of the discount category items in your basket.
I am trying to find out if Takealot does the same.

easiest way is to try it yourself?

ld13

Honorary Master
Takealot knows how to set up their business rules. Expect "10% off all sports gear" to mean exactly that.

ld13

Honorary Master
Boom! wrong mofo!

I could entertain the statement that we are all mofos in some shape or form. In any case, I stand by my statement for now. Rudimental is welcome to try and check out. That specific vulnerability has been plugged afaik. I could be wrong of course - just a human, can be wrong. :D

Last edited:

Rudimental

Expert Member
I could entertain the statement that we are all mofos in some shape or form. In any case, I stand by my statement for now. Rudimental is welcome to try and check out. That specific vulnerability has been plugged afaik. I could be wrong of course - just a human, can be wrong. :D

Ain't no way I'm going to check out that or any order while the voucher looks busted. I'm certain that this is a mistake, and I saw what happened in the Great Kalahari Voucher Reaping of last week.

Tinuva

The Magician
Ain't no way I'm going to check out that or any order while the voucher looks busted. I'm certain that this is a mistake, and I saw what happened in the Great Kalahari Voucher Reaping of last week.
Also who wants to screw over takeitall, I like them :p so rather not even abuse it.

brianj74

Got my keyboard delivered next day. Impressive. Luckily not a sports model, else. ..

EmileS

Expert Member
I've got money to spend... Money that needs to be linked to a voucher... Takealot, we need a voucher (and not something for baby stuff...)

Status
Not open for further replies.